Debug a flow
Use the debug feature in Architect to test a separate version of a flow prior to publishing it. This feature lets you listen to the flow from the caller’s point of view by calling it from PureCloud.
In debug mode, the flow provides additional system information to the flow author. For example, actions taken or results of decision processes. You can dial a SIP address that specifically calls the flow. The flow to debug cannot contain validation errors.
To create a debug version of a flow open the Publish menu and select Debug. The Debug Enabled dialog box opens with confirmation that the flow can be debugged.
Replace YourCallFlow with the name of the flow you plan to debug. For example: YourCallFlow-debug@localhost.
To debug a flow
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Publish menu and select Debug. Architect validates the flow, enables it for debugging, and returns a message to inform you that debug is enabled.
- In PureCloud, place a call to the flow using the following pattern:YourCallFlow-debug@localhost.
- Depending on your experience, use the audible results to continue configuring the flow in Architect, or publish the flow and assign it to a number or schedule.