Create a Genesys Dialog Engine bot
The following permissions assigned to any user role:
- Dialog > Bot > Add, Edit, View
- Dialog > BotDomain > Add, Edit, View
- Dialog > BotDomainModel > Add, Edit, View
- Dialog > BotUtterance > Add, Edit, View
- Dialog > BotVersion > Add, Edit, View
- Knowledge > Category > Add, Edit, View
- Knowledge > Document > Add, Edit, View
- Knowledge > KnowledgeBase > Add,, Edit, Search, View
- Knowledge > Training > Create, Edit, View
Genesys Dialog Engine is an intuitive bot builder that leverages native natural language understanding to produce smart bots which increase automation. Access the intuitive Genesys Dialog Engine workbench and discover how to quickly and easily create Q & A bots that you can implement immediately within your organization. You also have access to bot learning tools and performance checks.
Before you can use the Call Dialog Engine Bot action in an Architect flow, you must have a valid Genesys Dialog Engine bot. To create a bot, navigate to the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench.
Access the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench
You can access the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench by using a URL specific to the AWS region where your Genesys Cloud organization was created. You can also access the workbench directly from the Genesys Cloud Architect Call Dialog Engine Bot action.
Access the workbench from a region-specific URL
Access to the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench varies by region. Enter the URL as follows: https://apps.[your region’s host]/dialog-engine, replacing [your region’s host] with the appropriate Genesys Cloud region.
|US East (N. Virginia)||
|US West (Oregon)||
|Asia Pacific (Sydney)||
|Asia Pacific (Tokyo)||
Access the workbench from the Architect Call Dialog Engine bot action
You can also access the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench from the Call Dialog Engine Bot action. To create a Genesys Dialog Engine Bot from Architect, perform these steps:
- In Architect, open a State or Task action for an inbound chat, email, or message flow.
- From the Architect toolbox, expand the Data category and drag a Call Dialog Engine Bot action into the task editor.
- Under Dialog Engine Bot, click the arrow to open the Genesys Dialog Engine in a new tab and create a new bot.
For more information about how to create a Genesys Dialog Engine bot, see the Genesys Dialog Engine User Guide.