Configure the SQL Database Connector
- Click the Configuration tab.
In Properties, enter the following data.
Field Description Connection String Enter the string for connecting to the database. Key Column Enter the name of the column that is the unique identifier for people in the database. Synchronization Table Name Enter the name of the table to read/insert/update/delete. Database Type Enter the type of database (if the type is not entered, it will be determined at runtime). Log File Name Enter the name for the log files. Log File Size Enter the log file size in megabytes. The default is 200 MB. Log Backups Enter the number of logs to keep. Log Level
Select the level of detail to include in the logs:
- DEBUG — Fine-grained informational events most useful for debugging.
- TRACE — Finer-grained informational events than DEBUG.
- INFO — Information messages that highlight the progress at the coarse-grained level.
- WARN — Messages about potentially harmful situations.
- ERROR — Error event that might still allow the application to continue running.
- FATAL — Severe error events that will lead the application to abort.
- In Advanced, edit the mappings to match your profile synchronization scheme.
For help, see Edit the JSON configuration.
- Click Save Draft to continue editing this configuration later, or click Save and Publish to send the configuration to the Bridge Connector.