Configure the service level calculation
- Analytics > Insight Configurations > Edit permission
For more information about service level, see the service level glossary term. Service level is visible in several queue-based views and reports, such as the Queues Activity Summary view and Queue Metrics Daily report.
For information on how to set the short abandon number of seconds, see Configure abandon intervals for the Abandon Intervals Metric view.
To select whether to include flowouts and short abandons in calculations, complete the following steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Analytics.
- In the Settings tab, under Service Level Options, enable:
- Include flowouts in calculation
- Include short abandons in calculation
- Include abandons in calculation
For more information on the service level percentage calculation, see service level glossary term.