Configure agent utilization
- Routing > Utilization > Manage permission
Note: Utilization settings affect all agents in your organization.
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Utilization. The Manage Utilization dialog box appears.
- Under Maximum Capacity, specify the maximum number of interactions to allow for each interaction type. For example, if you want an agent to work on up to four emails at one time, then set the Email maximum capacity to 4.
- Voice only: To include non-ACD interactions in the maximum number of calls allowed for the agent, select the Include non-ACD conversations check box. Note: If you select this check box, PureCloud includes both ACD and non-ACD calls when considering maximum capacity.
- Under Can be interrupted by, specify the interaction types, if any, that you want to allow to interrupt other interaction types. For example, if you want to interrupt an agent handling a chat to answer a call, then add Voice on the Chat row. Note: The order in which you add interaction types does not indicate priority of one type over another.
- Click Save.