Bridge Server release notes
August 22, 2018
- Resolved HTTP issue where request retries prevented connectors from restarting automatically.
May 1, 2018
- Updated the Bridge installer to use Genesys branding.
- Updated the Bridge installer to add support for the AWS region EU (Frankfurt) (eu-central-1).
September 28, 2017
- Connectors can now re-authenticate with the Genesys Cloud public API.
- Improved error handling on websocket connection failures.
- Resolved HTTP transaction time-out issue.
- Improved HTTP CONNECT proxy tunnels.
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2k.
- Updated file resource properties to display Genesys company name.
March 22, 2017
- Changed to server version 3.1.x.
- Changed to server contract version 4.
- Windows 10 and Windows 2016 support.
- Upgrade support for un-maintained machines.
- Improved process management.
- Improved tracing.
- Improved disk space management.
- Improved configuration management.
- Improved error reporting.
- Improved upgrades.
- Improved websocket management.
- Improved update service.
October 28, 2016
- Enhanced the “TRACE” level to display more diagnostic information.
- Improved Windows OS process management.
September 23, 2016
- Improved Windows process management.
- Improved the ability to retry establishing network connection.
August 17, 2016
- Disabled trace buffering to flush diagnostic trace messages to the log file faster.
- Added support for large connector messages
- Connector status reporting fix.
- Added support for a log.topic.level=x configuration item.
- Connector management fixes.
- Connector configuration update fix.
- TCP & TLS connection management fixes.
May 12, 2016
- Added more connector diagnostics.
- Added more installer diagnostics.
- Added configurable trace logging disk thresholds.
- Enhanced websocket monitoring.
- Eliminated the reboot requirement for trace mask configuration.
- Turned off logging when a disk has less than 5 GB free (configurable).
April 7, 2016
- Improved fault tolerance.
- Improved throughput and stability.
- Improved cloud connection stability.
- Added data transmission error detection.
- Resolved an issue reconnecting with Genesys Cloud.
- Resolved a resource leak when connections to Genesys Cloud fail.