Series: Set up social channel management
Authorize a social account
Feature deprecation: For more information, see Social channel management.
- Master Admin role or Socialize > All > All permission assigned to any role
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Social Accounts.
- Click the name of the social account you want to authorize.
- Under Authorize Account Usage, click the authorize button. A window for authorizing through that external social service opens.
- Complete the service’s authorization. The process varies based on which service you are authorizing.
- Click Save.