Assign an evaluation
- Quality Administrator role
To assign an evaluation form to an evaluator, you must first publish the evaluation form.
- Click Performance > Interactions.
- Click an interaction in the table.
- Click the Evaluation Summary tab.
- Click Add New Evaluation.
- In the Evaluation Form text box, select the form that the evaluator uses to score the interaction.
- Under Use as Calibration, click Yes if you want to designate that interaction for calibration.
- In the Evaluator text box, select evaluators to score the interaction.
- Click Save.