Altocloud predictive engagement event pricing
- PureCloud 2 or PureCloud 3 license
PureCloud 2 and PureCloud 3 subscriptions include access to Altocloud, a real-time journey analytics platform that observes and analyzes visitors on PureCloud customer websites. As part of the initial onboarding, the administrator deploys the Altocloud web tracking snippet to the company’s website. This deployment starts the accrual of browsing events (typically a page view).
Charges for Altocloud predictive engagement are per event.
- Customers who do not deploy the Altocloud web tracking snippet are unable to use the Altocloud functionality within PureCloud and do not incur any charges for predictive engagement events.
- If your subscription does not have Altocloud enabled, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- For information about volume discounts, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- Existing direct customers can add predictive engagement events in Admin > Account Settings > Genesys Ad-Ons.
|April 24, 2020||Added pricing updates in the Charges for Altocloud predictive engagement table.|
|April 1, 2020||Changed “Genesys Advisor” references to “Customer Success Manager”.|
|February 26, 2020||Under Notes, added item for existing direct customers.|
|January 29, 2020||Article posted.|