Agent Quality Details report
The Agent Quality Details report displays agents’ evaluations for interactions that started during the range specified in the report’s parameters. The report includes the following information:
- Date and time of the interaction
- Date and time of the evaluation
- Type of media for the interaction
- Name of the person that completed the evaluation
- Total and critical scores
The report sorts the evaluations forms by agent and then by date and time.
Run the report to determine the following:
- An agent meets their total score and critical score requirements.
- An evaluator selects and evaluates interactions appropriately. For example, did an evaluator select interactions throughout the month or from one day? Did an evaluator complete all evaluations on one day or throughout the month? Do evaluations cover all assigned media types for an agent? Confirm that an evaluator follows the quality process requirements for selecting and evaluating interactions.
After you identify areas of concern:
- Determine why an agent did not meet total score or critical score requirements.
- Coach an agent:
- Provide behavior-based feedback.
- Do not focus on scores.
- Allow an agent to listen to their own interactions.
- Recognize and reward good results.
|Interaction Date/Time||The date and time of the interaction.|
|The date and time of the evaluation|
|Evaluator||The user who completed the evaluation|
|Media type||The media type of the interaction.|
|Total Score||The total score of the evaluation. For pending evaluations, the Total Score column is empty.|
|Critical||The critical score of the evaluation. For pending evaluations, the Critical column is empty.|