Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Add multiple members to the queue
- Click the Members tab.
- In the Select new members area, click the Advanced link. The Add Members dialog opens.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Search button and select the parameter by which to filter members. Options include:
- Search (by member name)
- By Group (add all members of a group or groups)
- By Role (add all members assigned to a specific role or roles)
- Reports To (add all members who report to a specific person)
- Location (add all members assigned to a specific location)
- Begin typing the name of the contact or filter and then select the appropriate match from the results. The dialog box displays the member or members in a list.
- Repeat step 4 to add more contact or filters to the queue.
- Add the members to the queue:
- To add all members, select the check box on the left side of the Name heading.
- To select individual members, select the check box next to each member you want to add.
- To view the selected members before you assign them to the queue, click the Show Selected button.
- Click Save.