Add data from a SQL database
Add data in your SQL database to Genesys Cloud profiles using the Bridge Platform. Data in both systems will stay synchronized as specified by the configuration.
- Microsoft SQL Server or SQLite
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later installed
- Appropriate ODBC driver installed for the relevant database engine
- SQLite driver that is distributed with the connector
- Account with access to the database, either via connection string username/password or Windows account permission
- Type of database connecting to (MSSQL or SQLITE)
- Column and table data for your SQL database
- Name of the column in the table to use as a unique identifier for each person in the table
- Name of the table or view that contains the columns that will be synchronized with Collaborate
- Connection string for connecting to the SQL database
- The SQL database and the Bridge Server can reside on the same system or on different systems.
- The minimum requirements for creating a user in Collaborate are name and email.
Also, make sure you have installed at least one Bridge Server. If not, see Install the Bridge Server.