Add a Call Bridge Action data action to a task
Use the Call Bridge Action data action within a task to retrieve a specific attribute about a contact from a Bridge Server database. For example, name, address, contact numbers, account number, account status, and so on.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Add a new task, or select an existing one and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the task editor Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag a Call Bridge Action to the desired location in the task editor.
- In the Name box type a meaningful name for the action. This name becomes the name of the Call Bridge action in the task workflow.
- Click the Category list and choose the category that contains the bridge action.
- Click the Bridge Action list and choose the desired bridge action.
- Select the Use action’s suggested timeout check box to use the default timeout parameters set for the bridge action. Or clear it to define your own timeout parameters.
- Depending on the selected bridge action, define Input and Output variables the action executes at runtime. Note: Click the arrow next to Inputs or Outputs to expand or collapse the list of variables.
- Continue building the task per your flow design, including the call bridge action’s Success, Failure, and Timeout paths.
For each connector action, the connector retrieves one search result from your CRM. If a connector action finds that there are no search results or more than one search result, the failure path from the Call Bridge Action in Architect is followed; the connector returns no information from your CRM.