Active Directory Connector prerequisites
- Microsoft Active Directory (on-premises) on Windows Server 2008 or higher
- Account credentials for a user with the Admin role in Genesys Cloud for sending email invitations to newly added Genesys Cloud users
- Account credentials with sufficient Active Directory user privileges to read or read/write the specific objects and attributes to synchronize
- IT privileges in your organization so you can install and administer the Bridge Server. If you do not have IT privileges, you must:
- Find out which IT Admins in your organization should be able to install and administer the Bridge Server.
- Send invitations to them if you have not already done so.
- Send them links to the Active Directory setup page and these instructions.
Note: The Genesys Cloud Active Directory Connector does not support Microsoft ADFS or Microsoft Azure AD Premium.