About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce Service Cloud Voice
The Genesys Cloud for Salesforce Service Cloud Voice integration allows to use Genesys Cloud telephony system with Salesforce Service Cloud Voice. The integration provides the tools to manage voice calls routed through Genesys Cloud in Salesforce.
Review the requirements and purchase appropriate licenses for Genesys Cloud.
Install the package and set up the integration in Genesys Cloud. Create and manage your telephony system in Salesforce.
- Install the package
- Create a contact center Lightning app in Salesforce
- Create a custom tab in Salesforce
- Generate contact center configuration XML file
- Set up the integration in Genesys Cloud
- Assign permissions sets to Service Cloud voice users
- Create a contact center
- Add users to the contact center in Salesforce
- Create a presence status and give users access to presence status
- Configure Genesys Service Cloud Voice Settings
- Synchronize call attributes with Salesforce activity records